Terms of Service
By using the online service of Stylist Hunter (www.stylisthunter.com.au) you acknowledge that this is a separate service to any hairstyling or makeup services that may be provided to you by Helen Harrall (ABN 64 429 548 340) and Stylist Hunter do not represent that business in any capacity, other than to facilitate recommending you their service.
Please ensure this stylist is suitable for your requirements and you are happy with their portfolio, terms of service and pricing before booking.
Although this stylist has been thoroughly vetted and to the best of our knowledge will provide you with a great service, Stylist Hunter can not and do not assume any liability for the work or service being provided to you by Helen Harrall.
By ticking the check box on Stylist Hunter's booking form, you agree to indemnify Stylist Hunter against any potential losses, injuries, damages, costs, claims and actions that may arise as a result of engaging a stylist recommended by Stylist Hunter.
Please familiarise yourself with Stylist Hunter's Refund Policy HERE
Helen's Terms of Service
PAYMENTS & DEPOSITS:
1. A non-refundable deposit is to be paid via Stylist Hunter upon booking which is $25 per Adult hair or makeup and $10 per Child’s hair or makeup. This amount will be deducted from your invoice total.
50% of the remaining balance is to be paid directly to Helen 7 days before your booking. This further deposit is also non-refundable.
2. Final payment is due on the day of booking and can be paid via cash or Osko or bank transfer.
3. Unpaid invoices that are overdue will be forwarded to our debt collection agency for recovery of the full amount owing plus any recovery costs incurred.
CANCELLATIONS & LATENESS
4. Cancellation of the entire booking or part of the booking are not accepted within 4weeks of the booking date for weddings and within 3 days for commercial or private bookings. In the event of a cancellation within these time frames, the job will be charged according to the original quotation and/or invoice to prevent a loss of other potential work that may have been booked on the same date.
5. Clients who arrive late to their booking run the risk of their job not being able to be carried out, in part or in full. This will be up to the stylist’s discretion and will depend on how late the client is, and what bookings and commitments the stylist has following the booking. Payment in full will still be required for the session, and any monies that have already been paid will be forfeited by the client.
6. Trials are generally up to 1 hour in duration per service (hair or makeup) and include ONE look. Minor adjustments are included eg. trying a different lip colour, darkening of eyeshadow/blush, pinning some hair up or making basic alterations to the hair etc. If a complete restyle is required where the stylist has to start ‘from scratch’, a new appointment must be booked and will be charged for in full as a separate trial.
SAFETY & INDEMNITY
7. I am aware that the use of makeup, hair and beauty products can have allergic reactions, adverse health reactions and may cause injury or harm to a person and in engaging Helen Harrall & her Directors, Instructors, Subcontractors, Employees or Agents, I do so at my own risk.
8. I am also aware that as a condition of my engagement of Helen Harrall that her Directors, Instructors, Subcontractors, Employees or Agents are absolved from all liability howsoever arising from injury or damage howsoever caused arising out of my use of the services of Helen Harrall whatsoever due to any negligent act, breach of duty, default and or omission on the part of Helen Harrall, her Directors, Instructors, Subcontractors, Employees or Agents.
9. I am also aware that any person participating in using the services carried out by Helen Harrall will be informed by me of any foreseeable risks, injury or harm as directed by Helen Harrall and that they participate on the understanding that they do so at their own risk.
10. I agree to provide Helen Harrall, her Directors, Instructors, Subcontractors, Employees or Agents with premises that are safe and free of risk of injury and free of hazards.
11. I agree to indemnify Helen Hartall against all claims and all costs, liability and expenses incurred by Helen Harrall arising wholly or in part from the use of the venue, my breach of these Terms and Conditions, or any act or omission by me, my visitors, employees, agents and contractors (including a negligent act or omission) in respect of:
a) Loss or damage to property; and
b) Illness, injury or death of any person.
12. I acknowledge that of my own free will and desire I have contracted with Helen Harrall for these activities and I have read and understood the warning above.