Terms of Service
By using the online service of Stylist Hunter (www.stylisthunter.com.au) you acknowledge that this is a separate service to any hairstyling or makeup services that may be provided to you by Amee Harvey (ABN 97019129279) and Stylist Hunter do not represent that business in any capacity, other than to facilitate recommending you their service.
Please ensure this stylist is suitable for your requirements and you are happy with their portfolio, terms of service and pricing before booking.
Although this stylist has been thoroughly vetted and to the best of our knowledge will provide you with a great service, Stylist Hunter can not and do not assume any liability for the work or service being provided to you by Amee Harvey.
By ticking the check box on Stylist Hunter's booking form, you agree to indemnify Stylist Hunter against any potential losses, injuries, damages, costs, claims and actions that may arise as a result of engaging a stylist recommended by Stylist Hunter.
Please familiarise yourself with Stylist Hunter's Refund Policy HERE
Amee's Terms of Service
Deposits – All Bookings:
- An initial deposit is collected via Stylist Hunter upon booking, which is $25 per adult service and $10 per child's service. This amount is deducted from your final invoice total and is subject to Stylist Hunter's refund policy (see link above).
- A further non-refundable deposit is required to be paid directly to Amee via online invoice to secure your booking. This amount is calculated based on your total booking numbers, and will be deducted from your final invoice total.
- This second deposit is required to be paid to Amee within 7 days of invoice receipt. Once your deposit has been paid and received, your booking date and time is secured.
- Until your deposit has been paid and received in full, the date remains available and can be booked by another client
Bridal Bookings & Cancellations:
- Your balance invoice will be sent to you via online invoice and is due to be paid 30 days prior to your wedding date.
- Once your final invoice has been paid, payments are non refundable and any cancellation of services less than 30 days prior to your booking date are non-refundable.
- Additional services can be added but are subject to artist availability.
- If you cancel your wedding date booking at any time (with more than 30 days notice prior to your wedding date), your deposit is non-refundable.
- If you cancel your wedding date booking with less than 30 days before your booking date, your deposit and final invoice payment is non refundable (exceptional circumstances apply).
- If you decide to postpone/reschedule your wedding date booking, your deposit will be transferred to your new booking date. This includes weddings that are postponed/rescheduled due to government restrictions. Changes to your booking date is subject to artist availability.
Event Bookings & Cancellations:
- Your balance invoice is due to be paid 7 days prior to your event booking date and this is non-refundable (exceptional circumstances apply). On the day, payments can be made via EFTPOS by prior arrangement.
- If you cancel your event day booking with more than 7 days notice, your deposit and any other payments made are non-refundable.
- If you cancel your event day booking with less than 7 days notice, your deposit and any other payments made are non-refundable.
Bridal Trial Bookings:
- When booking your trial, your appointment is for one hair and/or makeup look per person. If you wish to trial more than one makeup look / style per person, a longer booking time can be made at a rate of $120 per person per makeup look / hairstyle.
- Bridal trials must be paid for in full on the day of the trial to the stylist.
- Once your Bridal Trial appointment has been fulfilled, payment for this service is non-refundable. Prepaid Bridal Trials that are postponed due to illness or other reasonable circumstances, payment will be transferred to your new Bridal Trial
Illness and Overseas Travel:
- It is your responsibility to inform Amee if you have been feeling unwell in the time leading up to your appointment. Makeup application can not be performed if you are ill and appointments can be rescheduled and deposit/payments made transferred to a future booking date (subject to artist availability). This is for the safety of the artist as well as others. Deposits are non-refundable but can be transferred to a new booking date.
Travel Fees, Early Start Fees & Regional Bookings:
- Travel fees apply for all bookings in the Perth Metropolitan area, charged at 85 cents per km return per artist (calculated from artist’s salon). Your travel fee will be stated on your invoice.
- Travel to county areas in Western Australia within a 450km radius of Perth CBD, are subject to artist availability and travel fees are charged at a rate of $50 per hour return per artist.
- For bookings with a start time of 6am to 7am, an early start fee applies of $50 per artist. For bookings with a start time of 5am to 6am, early start fee is $100 per artist. For bookings prior to 5am, early start fee will apply and be quoted on your invoice.
- For country areas within a 450km radius of Perth CBD, one nights accommodation may be required to be paid for by you, depending on the location and start time (minimum 3 star accommodation rating) and meal allowance of $50 per artist.
- For regional areas further than 450km radius, return flights and minimum one night accommodation will be required to be paid for by you and a $600 regional travel & expenses fee applies (this covers meals, transport costs/car hire & travel fees). Minimum booking numbers apply for regional areas of 6 ladies for makeup AND 6 ladies for hairstyling and a maximum of 9 ladies.
- Online invoice payments can be made via credit card/visa debit.
- On the day, Eftpos and cash payments can be accepted by prior arrangement with the artist.
Booking Dates and Times:
- We are a mobile business, so start and finish times depend on the bookings received. The following days are an exception and bookings can not be made on the following days – Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Easter Monday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, ANZAC Day.
By paying your deposit, you agree to the above terms and conditions.